Soon to be Six!

Soon to be Six!
First Family Photo

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tuesday

Time for our home study!  The social worker is coming Tuesday for our home visit.  I can't believe how fast this is all moving.  I know there will be road blocks at some point but I am thanking God for each step we clear.  It is a little unnerving to have some stranger come to your home to determine your fitness as parents.  I feel like I have a thousand things to do before Tuesday.  The reality is that I know they are all meaningless.

I love how God puts little reassurances in our lives in the most unexpected places.  Last week, Eric and I were both having doubts.  Not doubts about what we are doing but doubts about if we could handle it, if we were choosing the right country, etc.   Luke gets the Secret Agent Adventures from Highlights.  Each month the adventure takes place in a different month.  This month was Russia! 

1 comment:

  1. Doubts are natural! After all, raising children is a difficult task and one you can never walk away from when the going gets tough. Your Russian judge will be grateful to know that you are weighing it all out!
    God will continue to reassure you and uphold you as you walk with Him! you are not going this alone! praying for perseverant trust and supernatural peace!
    Grateful for HIGHLIGHTS! :)

    ReplyDelete