Soon to be Six!

Soon to be Six!
First Family Photo

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

God is Faithful

Today I was taking a morning walk and praying for both our adoption situation and my sister-in-law's adoption.  I was praising God for his hand in each situation so far.  Three little children are going to get one awesome surprise in the next few months!  I begged God to put Anastasia and Taisia in a home where they will be loved unconditionally and taught the Word of God.  These two little girls now have a special place in my heart.  Whether they come home to live with us or are put into a Russian home, matters not to me.  What I want for these two little ones is to know their Creator, to know love and to know each other.

We received good news today.  Taisia has been moved to be with Anastasia!  So thank you, Jesus, for answering that prayer.  They now know they have a sister and what she looks like!  The plan is for us to travel to Russia in late June to meet the girls.  I think my heart just skipped a few beats!  However, we are not clear on whether or not the legal issue with Taisia has been resolved.

Also, our agency will be traveling back to Russia in early June with an American Pediatrician who is offering to examine the girls.  This was not a concern of ours but it is a nice little perk to get extra information.

Please pray for Taisia's legal status to be resolved, safe travels, smooth processing of paperwork and a joyful meeting with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment